The Ro – BMN 2014 – 2020 Program aims to improve the living standards of people in the Black Sea basin regions through sustainable growth and environmental protection.
Eligible area of the program:
- Romania: South East Region
- Bulgaria: Severoiztochen and Yugoiztochen regions
- Greece: Kentriki Makedonia, Anatoliki Makedonia Thraki
- Turkey: TR10 (İstanbul), TR21 (Tekirdağ, Edirne, Kırklareli), TR42 (Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce, Bolu, Yalova) TR81 (Zonguldak, Karabük, Bartın) , Tokat, Çorum, Amasya) and TR90 (Trabzon, Ordu, Giresun, Rize, Artvin, Gümüşhane)
- Russia: the Rostov region, the Krasnodar country, the Republic of Adigeia
- Ukraine – the regions: Odessa, Mikolaiv, Herson, Zaporija and Donetsk, Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Sevastopol
- Republic of Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan *: the whole territory
Total budget: € 49 million, of which € 39 million comes from the European Neighborhood Instrument (ENI) and € 10 million from the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA II) for Turkey’s participation.